An important aspect and consideration in having your property managed is cost. In deciding on a pricing strategy, we understood the importance of making pricing simple and transparent. Below is a list of expenses a property owner will incur:
Monthly Management Fee – 10% of rent collected
This fee covers regular monthly management including rent collection, management of work orders, owner disbursements, financial statements, accounting documents and direct correspondence with the resident 24/7.
What We Don’t Charge
We do not charge for these common services that are often extra at other property management companies:
- Set-Up Fee for New Accounts
- Leasing Fee – Fee for having a tenant sign a lease
- Lease Renewal Fee – Fee for signing a lease again with the same tenant
- Notices – if a resident is not in compliance with the terms of their lease, we will process and deliver all legal notice as prescribed by Colorado tenant law
- Bill Payment Fee – to pay monthly recurring bills
- Maintenance & Repair Fee – for handling the maintenance of your property – the vendor bill is the actual price with nothing added.
- Eviction fee – to coordinate an eviction or appear in court on your behalf – no cost to the homeowner
- Vacancy Fee – fee charged even if the property is vacant
If you have any questions regarding the property management fees associated with managing your property, please contact us at (719) 799-3686. We do offer additional services outside of the scope of normal management services at an additional cost, please see Exhibit C.